The Student Council is a student body that is democratically elected. Every year our students experience the full process of elections where two representatives of each grade level are elected in addition to a president and vice-president who are usually from 11th or 12th Grade.
Among the various activities of the Student Council are the following:
- Fund-raising activities for charity
- Organizing and conducting school activities
- Participating in major school events
- Commemorating national and international occasions
- Collaborating with NGOs and organizations of the community
Since we strongly believe in the empowerment of women, we consider the Student Council as the best educational experience and training opportunity for citizens of the future to learn decision-making, responsibility, organizational skills and critical and creative thinking skills.